I believe the attorney-client relationship is very special. When you retain us, you are entrusting us with a case that may have a far-reaching impact on your life, an important decision or your business. This firm was founded on the principle that I should always be worthy of that trust.
I ensure that I am worthy of your trust by:
- Specializing in labor and employment law.
- Constantly striving to be among the very best at what I do.
- Responding promptly to your questions and concerns.
- Keeping you fully and honestly informed about your options.
- Charging fees that are competitive with or better than our peers.
Whether you are an individual trying to understand your rights or a business trying to understand what the law requires, I can help.